The Hudsonville Area Chamber of Commerce...It's a great time to be a member!
Hudsonville Showcase (featuring a Women's Expo & Man Cave)
Name: Hudsonville Showcase (featuring a Women's Expo & Man Cave)
Date: April 18, 2015
Time: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
9am to 2pm
Hudsonville High School
We are thrilled to announce the rebranding of Hudsonville?s annual Showcase. This year it?s featuring a Women?s Expo and a Man Cave, providing interest for all those that attend!
Giveaways, demonstrations, games, and different activities will bring energy into Hudsonville High School and we are hoping you are as eager as we are.
Join us on April 18th from 9am-2pm to visit a favorite business and to celebrate the unique spin we are bringing to Hudsonville's showcase.
We will be updating this page with listings of the participating vendors in the coming weeks!
Here are some of the awesome vendors you can expect to see:
- Balanced Health Chiropractic Center
- City 2 Shore Real Estate
- Costco Wholesale
- Dynamic Family Chiropractic
- Edward Jones
- Family Fare
- Gemmen's Home and Hardware
- Gettin Fresh
- Gleneagle Golf Club
- Hartman Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center/Inspire Yoga Studios
- Hawthorne Collection Boutique
- Higher Health Chiropractic
- Hudsonville Chiropractic
- It Works!
- Jamberry Nail Wraps
- Jensen Jewelers
- Lawn Doctor of Hudsonville-Grandville
- Life Family Chiropractic Centres
- Mary Kay
- Miracle Ear
- Sheldon Meadows Assisted Living Center
- Spectrum Health - Zeeland Community Hospital
- Wellspring Lutheran Services
- Young Living Essential Oils
- Hudsonville Farmer's Co-Op
- Performance Plus Quick Lube
Interested in being a vendor?Download a sponsorship packet here or a vendor packet here. You can also register using the 'Register Now' button at the top of the page.
Vendors, if you are not sure where your business fits we are more than happy to sit down with you to discuss and brainstorm options.
Please note that by clicking on the 'Register Now' button and completing your registration, you hereby release the planners or sponsors from any liability or responsibility for any injuries or damages that result from our participation in this event and understand that the planners and sponsors are not responsible for lost or stolen goods or damages.
If you are interested in hosting an event or have an idea for a new event or educational topic that you would find beneficial to your business, please let us know!